Thursday, May 24, 2012

Titles of posts

I was thinking of having titles for the different types of post that I plan on creating.  Topics would cover everything from RPGs, to waste or drinking water, and even some personal stuff.  Here's a list of 10 different types of posts that I would want to have. 
  1. Character corner
  2. Torn from the rules
  3. From the pages of Dragon magazine
  4. Notable Notions (from other blogs) Pragmatic plagiarism
  5. Featured creatures
  6. RPGs in the spotlight
  7. Smells like sludge, tastes like shit
  8. Adventure adoration
  9. Miscellaneous mumblings
  10. My house rules!
What do you think of this type of format?

1 comment:

  1. While not a bad idea, tags are always handier for navigation, by you and others. Let me tell you, I use tags to go over my blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete